PL/SQL - a procedural programming language
- Introduction of PL/SQL
- PL/SQL - Language fundamentals (identifiers, literal and keyword )and Data Types
- PL/SQL - Declaration and Operators
- PL/SQL Control Statements - (IF-ELSE, CASE, LOOP, FOR LOOP, WHILE)
- PL/SQL Composite data type - Collections and Record
- PL/SQL Cursor - Implicit & Explicit cursor, Cursor variable
- What’s next?
Other PL/SQL post :-
- How does PL/SQL program executed internally in Oracle Database server.?
- Interconversion of CHAR and VARCHR in PL/SQL and Database.
- DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE not printing - Why do we need set serveroutput on" to see output on console
- What is difference between weak cursor type and Strong cursor type ?
- How to test a stored procedure in SQl*PLUS and SQL developer- with primitive or with ref cursor.
- Difference between REF CURSOR and SYS_REFCURSOR.
- Difference between explicit cursor and cursor variable - CURSOR vs REF CURSOR